All modules are written, critiqued and proofed by senior physios, highly experienced in their clinical field, alongside physios and health workers from a global health background.
- All modules contain basic yet essential practice
- They are intuitively laid out with in-built clinical reasoning and differential diagnosis
- Much emphasis is placed on picture flow diagrams to help intuitive comprehension
- Live translation of text is an important target throughout
- Safe, clinical reasoning with cultural sensitivity is offered
- A foundation in anatomy, physiology and pathology is included
- The student is guided safely through assessment, diagnosis and treatment stages
- Individuals can create their own flexible lesson plans through cutting and pasting graphics
- Much focus is placed on simplicity of learning and further practical use
- It is important to add that these modules should only be taught by qualified physios, in order to keep instruction simple and ensure that rehab is properly provided to communities without access to a physio service.
Respiratory, amputee and all MSK modules have been made live in order to support physios in the field working in difficult COVID and conflict conditions, and this accessibility has been endorsed by global health physios. Other modules still in their development are to be constructed in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh’s Global Health Academy research programme.
Any feedback and constructive criticism is hugely appreciated as it enables us to refine the modules for the benefit of all users, so please do get in touch!
We are also waiting on funding for:
Palliative Care, care of the elderly, manual handling, paediatric orthopaedics, GBS, HIV AIDS, TM, adult orthopaedics, respiratory, gyne, clubfoot.