See this short introductory video
All PhysioCBR modules are written, critiqued, proofed and refined by physios in the field, their students and senior specialist physios from each clinical field. This team building and proofing process ensures the modules are :
- intuitively laid out
- have in-built clinical reasoning and differential diagnosis
- use picture flow diagrams to avoid language barriers
- can be translated where text is useful
- inspire safe, clinical reasoning
- contain cultural sensitivity
- provide a foundation in anatomy, physiology and pathology
- guide the student safely through assessment, diagnosis and treatment stages
- are simple to learn
- are simple to use
Please kindly note that these modules should only be taught by qualified physios, and instruction is kept simple to provide rehab in communities unable to access a physio service. Those modules presently viewable are live so that deliberation can take place relevant to Ukraine needs and voted on shortly.
We are also waiting on funding for:
Palliative Care, care of the elderly, manual handling, paediatric orthopaedics, GBS, HIV AIDS, TM, adult orthopaedics, respiratory, gyne, clubfoot.