Key documents you’ll find here are:
- Introduction to the teaching modules
- How to access the modules (print, view, USB or libraryBox).
- Introduction to teaching simple SOAP notes and patient assessment forms
- How to assess your student
- Student’s assessment sheet
- Teaching physios’ survey
- Student’s survey
Modules for printing:
- Paediatrics – neurological
- Amputees – post surgical
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Ankle and foot
Please remember that this is a new concept and way of teaching rehabilitation. We are in the trials stage, the modules are not yet perfect and the only way we can refine them is via your feedback. You are now part of the growing global developing physio teaching team and with your input we can together make this a less painful and more independent world for those in need.
We hope you have an interesting, successful and inspiring teaching experience and we really look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or are ready to feedback anything at all, please contact the Developing Physio Research Manager, Aurelija Galvelyte on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Response forms (surveys)